This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission from purchases made through links.
You meet a girl you really like. You feel like she’s into you, too. But then things start to change. She doesn’t text back when you try to get in touch with her and she starts fights with you. You’re not sure what to do or how to react, so you decide to confront her about it.
But she responds by fighting more with you. You might have been caught off guard, but don’t worry I’ve got you covered on what it means when a girl fights with you.
- Either she doesn’t want anything serious
- She wants something serious but has needs that are different from yours.
- She just wants to start drama because you are boring
Read down below to uncover more on how to handle the situation and find out what’s going on.
What Does It Mean When a Girl Fights With You?
Girls don’t always mean to fight with you and it can be a confusing situation when they do. But it is not hard on understanding female nature when they fight with. Read on to fully learn what it means when she fights with you.
1) The first question you want to ask yourself is whether or not she’s into you in the same way that you’re into her. If she is, then it may be because she’s just trying to make sure you really want what you say you do.
She may also be ready for a change and wants someone who is more emotionally available than she feels like you are to her.
2) The second thing to consider is the reason why she’s fighting with you. Is it because her needs are different than yours? Or does she not want anything serious? Figuring out what kind of relationship she wants, will help you understand how to move forward in your own relationship.
3) She is subconsciously testing your character. It’s called the test, every woman does it, but they don’t understand if they are doing it because it is really subconscious.
You see when a girl starts an argument or a fight with her man she wants to see how much self-control he has and how he controls himself in a tense situation.
Women have this biological drive to find mates that provide security and peace to them, it’s in their nature. They want to see how you deal under pressure; Will you crumble or pass with flying colors?
4) She cares for you. No matter how small the subject or how big, she’ll always want the best for you. Whether the way your friend talked to you to how you keep leaving your plates unwashed.
She might unnecessarily get out of control but it’s all due to the fact that she cares for you and wants the best for you.
5) She loves drama and action. Girls love drama, as simple as that. When girls are brought up, they are fed lies and fictional stories on romance. Such as how hard it is to get a guy. Or how the guy would break the girl’s heart and how they would come and make up.
Girls have been fed these stories, and they love it. They watch the same movies on a loop and they lose themselves in it. They want adventure, drama, and a love story with you, just like how the movies depict them.
A woman who’s been given everything, such as a calm and comfortable life, will always go back to her women instincts and try to start something in order to bring friction and excitement to the relationship.
Tips On Finding Out Why She’s Fighting You.
To figure out what her reasons are, ask yourself these questions:
- What do you want out of this relationship?
- Does the other person want more than you’re willing to give?
- Is there something that the other person wants that you’re not able to provide them?
- Do your needs and desires differ from theirs in any way?
- Did you break one of their rules or boundaries and they feel like they need space for themselves due to it?
Find Out More Here. On Why, Your Girlfriend Has an Attitude
How To Handle Your Relationship If She’s Fighting With You
The first thing you need to do is figure out why your girlfriend is fighting with you. Are you not being clear about your needs in the relationship? Is there another guy she likes? Is she worried about something else? The best way to find out is to ask her.
If she’s fighting with you because she doesn’t want anything serious, then you should break up with her. This would be a good time to have a conversation where you both talk about what it was like at the beginning of the relationship and where it went wrong.
You could even ask if there’s anything you can do differently in the future to make a new relationship work better.
But if she’s fighting with you because she wants something serious but has needs that are different from yours, then you should have a discussion with her and figure out how to compromise or find common ground.
Sometimes people just need reassurance that they’re not alone and that someone else understands them, even if they’re not sure what they want yet.
But what if she doesn’t respond well when you try to reason with her?
Some women are beyond talking, arguing, or reasoning with. There is no point in it at times. Because the majority of women don’t let logic and reason get in the way of their emotions.
If the frequency of the drama and fights she introduces in your life becomes too much or too high, the key is to make your attention absent or scarce for a short period of time.
This is because we all know how women love the attention of men. So our main tool is got to be to withdraw attention from her for some time. Such as not responding to texts, phone call, you don’t make yourself available to see her for a certain amount of time.
And once you reconnect after some time. Then typically the relationship resumes as normal. Because she’ll understand that you won’t tolerate that type of behavior.
Fights happen when we are faced with a lot of problems or indecision. Having a crush or being in a relationship can sometimes really leave many of us blinded to the other person’s emotions.
So the first thing to do is to ask yourself these following questions:
- Why is she fighting with me?
- Does she want something serious or not?
- What do I have to do to prevent the fighting in the future?
If she’s fighting with you and it’s something serious, then you should try to fix your relationship. But if she’s fighting with you and it’s not serious, then you should just let her go and move on. You’re not going to be happy if you continue the relationship when she doesn’t want anything serious.
If Your Girlfriend Keeps Bringing Up Your Past Mistakes and Relationships, Then You Should Check Out This Article